Edward Corn


Location and period of operation:

Edward Corn



approx 1850

In 1850 Edward Corn moved to works in Navigation Road, Burslem when his two sons William and Edward took the business under the name "W & E Corn" ..... this firm continued under the direction of the Corn family and eventually became Richards Tiles Ltd

see biography of Edward Corn

NOTE: Edward Corn was the founder of the company that eventually became Richards Tiles Ltd.


Previously: Hancock & Lithgoe

Subsequently: R Hancock & Co


- click for more on the High Street Works - 


questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks