Furnivals (Ltd)
Furnivals Ltd (1913 Ltd)






 

Location and period of operation:

Furnivals (Ltd)
Furnivals Ltd (1913 Ltd)

Cobridge

1895

1968

 (See sources)

Formerly Thomas Furnival & Sons, in January 1913 the name was changed from "Furnivals" to Furnivals (1913) Ltd. The works were closed in 1968 and the company name was purchased by Enoch Wedgwood (Tunstall) Ltd.

For further details on Thomas Furnival see entry from "Jewitts" here.

 

Initials used on ware for identification:

FURNIVALS
ENGLAND

 

FURNIVALS, LTD
COBRIDGE
ENGLAND

 

      

 


questions/comments? email: Steve Birks