Ginder & Hulse


Location and period of operation:

Ginder & Hulse

Lane Delft



 (See sources)    

Between 1828 and 1830 the partnership was recorded as Ginder and Hulse.  
- the works held by them was advertised to let in the Staffordshire Advertiser 26 November 1831.

It was held by Messrs. Ginder from 1807 and by Samuel Ginder and Company between at least 1811 and 1843.



- click for more on the Victoria Works -

questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks