Glover,  Colclough & Townsend


Location and period of operation:

Glover, Colclough & Townsend




 (See sources)

Luster and China ware manufacturers at the Newmarket Works, Market Street, Longton
According to Jewitt the Newmarket Works were amongst the oldest in Longton. 

Glover and Colclough relocated from Chancery Lane and were joined by Townsend who was a partner in the original company "Everard, Colclough & Townsend" started c.1837 at Cornhill, Longton.

previously: Glover & Colclough (1850-1854) at Chancery Lane. 
Subsequently the Newmarket Works were taken by Messrs. Skelson & Plant. 



email: Steve Birks