Harrop & Burgess


Location and period of operation:

Harrop & Burgess



Sept 1901

  (See sources)

Earthenware manufacturer at the Dresden works, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent.

  • The partners were Mary Ellen Harrop and Thomas Burgess.

  • The partnership was dissolved in September 1901 and Thomas Burgess continued on his own. 

Formerly: William Harrop & Co

Concurently: Lancaster & Barker

Subsequently: Thomas Burgess


The London Gazette, September 17 1901 

notice of the dissolution of the business of Harrop & Burgess 

- click for information on the Dresden Works -

Questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks