Livesley & Davis






 

Location and period of operation:

Livesley & Davis

Hanley

1867 1871

   (See sources)

Established at the Trent Pottery in 1867 until Mr Livesley retired in 1871 

and then continued as J H & J Davis

 


 


behind the Westwood mill can be seen the
 bottle kilns of the Trent Pottery

- click picture for more -

 


 

 

White ironstone dish with lid - decorated with green & gold
White ironstone dish with lid - decorated with green & gold

 

LIVESLEY & DAVIS HANLEY
Royal Ironstone China
LIVESLEY & DAVIS 
HANLEY


 

White Ironstone chamber pot by Livesley & Davis
White Ironstone chamber pot by Livesley & Davis

  


Royal Ironstone China
LIVESLEY & DAVIS 
HANLEY

 



Questions / Comments / Contributions? email: Steve Birks