William Beech


Location and period of operation:

William Beech 




1836 - William Beech and a Mr. Jones occupied the Bell Works in Burslem as partners producing earthenware.

1839 - the partnership was dissolved and William Beech carried on the business on his own.

1852 - William Beech took a William Brock into partnership and they manufactured china ornamental ware & figures. 

1855 - the partnership with Brock was dissolved and William Beech continued on his own until he died in 1864.


Previously: Beech & Jones

Intermediatly: Beech & Brock 

Subsequently: Mrs. Jane Beech




the Bell (or Brickhouse) Works was previously used by 
Josiah Wedgwood before his move to Etruria 

- click for more information on the Bell Works -


questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks