Beech & Jones


Location and period of operation:

Beech & Jones




1836 - William Beech and a Mr. Jones occupied the Bell Works in Burslem as partners producing earthenware.

1839 - the partnership was dissolved and William Beech carried on the business on his own.

Subsequently: William Beech 


the Bell (or Brickhouse) Works was previously used by 
Josiah Wedgwood before his move to Etruria 

- click for more information on the Bell Works -


questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks