Beech & Podmore


Location and period of operation:

Beech & Podmore




1875 - Jane Beech took a Mr. Podmore and a partner and they traded as Beech & Podmore.    

1876 - Beech & Podmore appear to moved to works in Wellington Street, Cobridge [the Bell Works closed and
         a market was built on the land]


Previously: Mrs. Jane Beech


the Bell (or Brickhouse) Works was previously used by 
Josiah Wedgwood before his move to Etruria 

- click for more information on the Bell Works -


questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks