Tams & Lowe






 

Location and period of operation:

Tams & Lowe

Longton

1865

1874

 (See sources)

Earthenware manufacturer at St. Gregory's Pottery, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent

William Lowe  and John Tams were the two pottery companies who came from the "Tams & Lowe" partnership which split up in 1874

 

T & L

initials inside  laurel leaves
with crown on top

- similar mark continued by John Tams and William Lowe -


11 Feb 2003