History of Commerce in Stoke-on-Trent
Peppers Garage Group
| also see: Letterheads of local companies |
Peppers Garage Group - | index |
1912 Letterhead of 'The Telegraph Motor & Cycle Co.'
owned by John Pepper
The pictures on the letterhead are of the showroom in Piccadilly, Hanley and the
workshop in Howard Place, Shelton.
NOTE: although the date of the letter is 1912 the photo of the showroom
bears the name :Smith Bros', from whom John Pepper purchased the business in 1902.
on the Piccadilly showrooms
on the Peppers Garage Group
next: price list card for 'Telegraph Motor & Cycle Co'