Maps of Stoke-on-Trent & North Staffordshire

    | main map index

1848 map showing the boundary of the Ivy House Estate

 

1848 map showing the boundary of the Ivy House Estate
Extract from G. Lynam's 1848 map of the Parish of Stoke-on-Trent

Boundary of the Ivy House Estate (105 Acres) is shown as a dotted line.
at that time in the ownership of Richard Mountford Baddeley.



Ivy House estate

1890 OS map showing the influence of the Ivy House Estate


 

  | main map index

01/01/2002