Shelton Iron and Steel Co | Shelton Bar | Earl
Photographs around the Shelton Steel Works - taken on last day 27th April 2000
Across the canal the old Wedgwood mansion
looks over the remains of Shelton works.
Etruria Hall was build in 1770 and is now a listed building
it forms part of the Moat House hotel on
the Festival Park.
After Wedgwood left for Barlaston
this mansion was used
as offices for the Shelton works.
questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks