Master Potters in Georgian Burslem (1714-1837)
Extract from 1851 Ordnance Survey map of Burslem.
Blue square is the second Town Hall built in 1852-7, the red square
is the much smaller first Town Hall.
Note at the top of the map: The Market House, John & Thomas Wedgwood's Big House,
and the Red Lion Inn.
Outlined in green is part of the Brick House works (behind the Independent Chapel)
Behind the works (outlined in purple) is the Mechanics Institution.
questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks