|A walk around
Dresden, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent
Dresden & the Longton Freehold Land Society
location 9 on the map |tour map|
frontage on Carlise Street
Carlise Street to the left and Ricardo Street to the right
photos: June 2001
The Park Inn had been opened by 1907 to cater for the large number of visitors to Queens Park where the Parks Committee of Longton Borough Council specifically forbade the sale of alcohol.
The landlord listed in a 1912 trade journal was William Berks.
previous: Elim Church on corner Cobden / Carlise Street
next: Ricardo Street