Longport: The 'Kingdom' of Davenport (1760's - mid 19th C))
Location 10 on
the index map
Frontage of old offices at Trubshawe Cross
which is the same as the Longport Offices
across the road.
Just beyond the house was the three-story factory entrance shown above.
next is the Post Office at Top Bridge Pottery (now factory Shop)
questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks