Allerton Brough & Green  




 

Location and period of operation:

Allerton Brough & Green

Longton

1831

1858

Manufacturers of earthenware, Lusterware and Egyptian Black at the Park Works (among others), Lane End (Longton), Stoke-on-Trent

  • They were one of the largest pottery firms in Longton in the middle of the 19th century with 348 employees. 

  • The partners were Charles Allerton, Benjamin Singleton Brough and William Green. 

  • William Green was a partner in the pottery firm of Allerton, Brough and Green c.1832 to 1857.

 

Subsequently: Charles Allerton & Sons  

 


London Gazette, 10th January 1860


notice of the dissolution of the partnership of
Allerton, Brough & Green in December 1859
 

 



Park Works operated by Allerton, Brough & Green 

- click the picture for more details - 

 


Allerton, Brough & Green also operated at the Baltimore Works

- click the picture for more details - 

  


questions/comments/contributions? email: Steve Birks