Burgess, Leigh & Co


Location and period of operation:

Burgess, Leigh & Co




Earthenware manufacturer at Burslem

Burgess Leigh & Co occupied the Central Pottery, Burslem from 1862 to 1867.
In 1867 as Burgess & Leigh they occupied the earthenware department at the Hill Pottery 

Continued as Burgess & Leigh


Burgess, Leigh & Co mark c.1862-1867
Burgess, Leigh & Co mark c.1862-1867

Marked  "KENSINGTON" which is the pattern name.
 "B & L & Co" for Burgess Leigh & Co

Below is a registration diamond 


email: Steve Birks

updated: 10 Feb 2003